The 2023 Acura RDX has been updated with new premium standard services to strengthen its position as the most upscale, technologically advanced, and performance-focused 5-passenger SUV in Acura history.
The distinguished RDX comes standard with three years of AcuraLink services, including Security and Remote packages, for the 2023 model year at no additional charge.
The new Acura Maintenance Package1 offers customers of the RDX additional peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for the first time. It is a free maintenance program provided to buyers for the first two years or 24,000 miles (whichever comes first) of vehicle ownership and covers a selection of factory-scheduled maintenance that is indicated by the RDX’s Maintenance Minder system and completed at a participating Acura dealership.
Tire rotation, multi-point inspections, and standard oil and filter changes are all part of the plan. Additionally, while still in effect, it is entirely transferable to new owners.
2023 RDX Highlights:
- With new styling, new colors, improved driving dynamics, a quieter and more comfortable cabin, and more standard technology than ever before, it has been updated for 2022.
- 19-inch wheels as standard, with 20-inch wheels as an option, and a sport-tuned suspension
- A 10-speed automatic transmission, a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 272 horsepower (SAE net @ 6500 rpm) and 280 pound-feet of torque (SAE net @ 1600-4500 rpm), and an optional fourth-generation Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) are all available.
- Adaptive Damper System is readily available and has three different damping profiles.
- Integrated Dynamics System with four modes: Snow, Comfort, Normal, and Sport
- High-tech interior with available Qi wireless charging, a standard 10.2-inch HD center display with True Touchpad Interface, and wireless compatibility for Apple CarPlay and Android AutoTM.
- Open-pore wood, Milano leather, and 16-way power adjustable front seats are options in the driver-focused interior.
- The available 16-speaker, 710-watt ELS STUDIO 3D premium audio system improves the front and rear passengers’ listening experience.
- Blind Spot Information (BSI), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low Speed Follow, Collision Mitigation Braking SystemTM (CMBSTM), Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system, Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System, Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System, Traffic Sign Recognition, and Rear Traffic Monitor are all standard features of the AcuraWatchTM suite of advanced safety and driver assistance technologies.